May 19, 2021
Dear Valued iNetVu® Customer,
C-COM is proud to announce the latest software and firmware release for its 7700 series controllers. This highly recommended upgrade is for all users with our 7710/7720 Controller. Some of the new features are listed below. A full list can be found in the Release Notes. This Software and the complete Release Notes can be obtained by contacting support with the appropriate product serial number.
- Added Continuous Tracking feature to maximize satellite signal.
- Added function to automatically exit and restart application after S19 file update completes via Ethernet interface.
New Supported Platforms:
- Added A0745B, A0745G
- Added A0746A mount type, revision 10.x(fast DC motor), 5.x(BLDC motor).
- Added revision mount type 5.x/11.x for A1205A/A1205B/A1205C.
- Added A1805D with PL control for FIND and STOW.
- Added A0746G, A0986G, A0987G, A1205G, A1206G systems mechanical hard stops, POL rotates 180 degrees between the two POL limit switches.
Newly Supported Modems or Features:
- Added VA_NBN service (Viasat NBN).
- Added SpaceBridge service with UDP and OpenAmip interface in application.
- LEO tracking mount types A0746A, A0746G, A0986A, A0986B, A0986C and A0986G(Revision 10.X).
Thank you for being a C-COM customer – we look forward to working with you and your team to provide effective and timely support for your iNetVu® systems.
C-COM Support Service