October 10, 2021
Dear Valued iNetVu® Customer,
C-COM is proud to announce the latest software and firmware release for its 7000 series controllers. This highly recommended upgrade is for all users with our 7000/7024 Controller. Some of the new features are listed below. A full list can be found in the Release Notes.
Newly Supported Platforms:
- 2.4M Fixed Antenna (A0240A) version 3.x with analog Tilt Sensor
- 2.4M X-Band 2-Axis (A0240D)
- FMA A0125A platform revision 1.x is only supported on Ka 2-Axis
- Support added for DRC3500 Ka transceiver electronic polarization switching between RHCP/LHCP and is only supported on FMA A0125A revision 2.x platform.
Newly Supported Modems or Features:
- New BR400L Beacon Receiver is supported with iNetVu Controllers via (RS232 serial connection)
- Support added for DRC3500 Ka transceiver electronic polarization switching between RHCP/LHCP and is only supported on FMA A0125A revision 2.x platform
- iDirect IQ200 modem was integrated and validated over Evolution networks. Supports OpenAMIP on TCP port 4001. Configuration of the Carrier over OpenAMIP interface will be permissible if the “Read Carrier From Modem” option is disabled
- Support for COMTECH H-plus modem with telnet is added, RS232 serial is no longer supported
Please contact C-COM Support for the latest iNetVu Software and complete Release Notes at [email protected]
Thank you for being a C-COM customer – we look forward to working with you and your team to provide effective and timely support for your iNetVu® systems.
C-COM Support Service
613-745-4110 Opt. 3