The iNetVu® MP-100-MOT is a fully motorized, auto-acquire, 100cm carbon fiber manpack antenna. This robust and lightweight (~20kg) system will point to any programmed satellite with just the push of a button on the NEW iNetVu® 8020 Controller. C-COM’s highly portable, multi-segment manpack can be hand-carried by one person and assembled in less than 10 minutes with no tools required.
- 100 cm 7-piece carbon fibre reflector
- Single Backpack Soft Case Solution (Rugged Hard Case Optional)
- Operates in Ku, Ka or X band
- Designed to work with the iNetVu® 8020 Controller
- Monitor and Control Via Front Panel display or Web Interface
- 2 or 3 Axis Motorization
- Supports manual control when required
- One button, auto-pointing controller acquires Ku-band satellite within 2 minutes
- Captive hardware / fasteners
- No tools required for assembly / disassembly
- Set-up time less than 10 minutes, one person job
- 1 Year Standard Warranty
The MP-100-MOT manpack system can be easily configured to provide quick access to satellite communications for any application that requires remote connectivity in a rugged environment. Ideally suited for applications that require a quick, simple set-up; in vertical markets such as emergency response, disaster management, public safety, broadcasting, media and more.